Hard wax is a type of wax that adheres to the hair follicle (versus the skin) and hardens and removes on its own, eliminating the need for paper strips. According to Carmen because the wax sticks to the hair, this allows certain areas to be waxed multiple times to ensure all hair is removed without damaging or irritating the skin. “Soft wax removes the first layer of skin along with the hair, which means you can’t go over the area multiple times and can leave stray hair behind,” If you notice your skin being more red after a wax using paper strips, it’s because of the removal of the first layer of skin.
Vanity Image Studio COVID-19 PREPAREDNESS PLAN FOR REOPENING
All Appointments Must Adhere
to the Following Guidelines:
SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES, MASKS, & SANITIZING UPDATESWE KINDLY ASK THAT YOU:
- Please arrive alone for your appointment.
- Wait in your car or outside in fresh air if you are early for your appointment. Call or text upon arrival so we can notify you once your private room is clean and sanitized for you!
- We appreciate your prompt arrival as our appointments will require even longer breaks between clients for cleaning and proper sanitizing.
- If you are late, we will likely reschedule due to cleaning time changes.
- Please wash your hands when you arrive; masks will be required at all times upon entry.
- Please maintain a space of 6 feet between you and anyone else in the spa.
WE ASK THAT YOU RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT IF:
- You have experienced any cold or flu symptoms in the last 21 days.
- You have been tested for COVID In the last 21 Days OR Been in contact with anyone who has been tested in the last 21 days.
- Have been in contact with anyone with cold/flu symptoms in the last 21 days.
- We will reach out 24-28 hours in advance to reschedule any appointments due to these guidelines without penalty.
TO ENSURE VANITY IMAGE STUDIO IS AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE
YOU’LL HAVE A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE THAN BEFORE:
- Please limit the amount of personal items you bring with you into the salon. (For example, bringing only your car keys and phone with contactless payment options.
- Appointments are more spaced out to reduce the number of people present and to allow extra time for cleaning/sanitation.
- Sanitizing of all rooms, shared spaces, personal spaces and high touch surfaces like doorknobs and countertops will take place in between each client including tools, linens, and frequent staff hand-washing.
- Our staff has been informed and trained on best practices according to state, local, Board of Barbering & Cosmetology, and CDC guidelines prior to reopening. We have always maintained, if not exceeded, sanitation standards required by the State of PENNSYLVANIA
Vanity Image Studio
7 E State St.
Media, PA 19063
In these current time entrepreneurs and small business owners are tirelessly trying to ensure the viability of them business and an undeniable part of that is cash flow and discounts on much needed services to help pivot.
To assist others as much as possible, we have compiled a PDF printable booklet that you can use to apply for grants in your area or benefit from services that are being offered free or at a reduced cost at this time. You are welcome to share this guide with other small business owners or entrepreneurs. We will work diligently to keep this updated.
Click here for your. Free Guide To Resources and Grants